Monday, November 8, 2010

Module 6 - Glogster

I found that the first activity with bubbl.us in this module fairly frustrating.  I found it annoying that I wasn't able to navigate the design of the mind map.  I can see it's benefit in the classroom and how students will be able to interact with it, building skills in mind mapping, but I prefer using the function available in MS Word.

My experience in creating a simple Glogster was pretty straight forward.  I was particularly impressed with the ease in using the numerous functions and tools.  Something that I was puzzled by was uploading an audio track to be played in my poster.  I made a number of attempts and was unsuccessful.  This raises concerns in my confidence to teach it to my students to use in future classes.  No doubt with more investigating I will strengthen my skills and knowledge in interfacing with Glogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment